Make Money in World of Warcraft! Use These 6 Quick Tips to Make Money in World of Warcraft Easily
If you need to make money in World of Warcraft rapidly, then this article is for you. Let’s face it, there are better to do in this game than farm gold, but you need to make money in World of Warcraft for your character to function. Even the essential stuff, such as gear, skills, and travel, costs money. Here are 6 quick tips so you can use today to make money in World of Warcraft quickly and spend more time in game on other things.
1. Stock up on items off the Auction House for cheap on the weekends. There are more players listing items so prices tend to be cheaper. Resell what you bought during the week at a higher price.
2. Do daily quests. You can make a lot of gold doing these quests everyday.
3. Download the Auctioneer add-on. This add-on keeps track of prices of items on your server. You always know the best price to sell your items at.
4. Transmute items for other players. You can either make and Buy wow gold sell the transmuted items yourself, or transmute other players’ materials for a fee.
5. Kill humanoids and selling the cloth that they drop on the Auction House. This tip is good starting from early on in the game all the way up to the level cap. Cloth always sells well to tailors trying to skill up their profession.
6. Sell rare pets. Alliance non-combat pets sell for a lot of money to Horde players (and vice versa). You can transfer an Alliance pet to your own Horde character using the neutral auction houses (in Gagetzan for example).